Tuesday 15 November 2011

IronManSam

Slightly edited shot of myself, reflected in my bathroom mirror in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

It's almost Christmas and I am still wearing my short pants, something that clearly does not compute well with some of the people around me, last month I'd already get funny looks and the occasional "Aren't you cold?" (no, I'm not, my body seems to be running on Lava or something, lol ;), by now I get seriously disturbed looks and people actually yell at me in the street when they see me coming on my bike, trying to understand how I can do something that would instantly kill most of them. One guy even biked next to me one morning, all wrapped up in layers and layer of clothes, just to tell me that "It's too cold for shorts!", but before I could even give him my standard reply "Just because you're a Girlieman, doesn't mean that I have to wear long pants, Biatch!", he had frozen into a solid block of meat and fell to the ground, where he shattered into millions of little, sparkly icicles, not unlike that Killing-machine in Terminator 2, hahaha :D

So if you see me wearing my Summer gear, don't worry about me, I'm probably doing much better than you, temperature-wise that is ;-D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment