Sunday 13 November 2011

Sam Sung

Slightly edited shot of myself reflected on a friend's mobile phone in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Lately I've been reflecting on my life a lot, and I realized once again that I am a very lucky dude, most things that I care about are going really smoothly and I am majorly enjoying being myself. This is of course not always the case, like everybody else I am facing obstacles on the way towards realizing my dreams and wishes, and sometimes they make me want to hurl myself into the nearest canal (no, I'm not suicidal, I can swim like a freakin' Duck, and I would instantly hurl my wet, shivering body right back into drier areas of the best city in the world, lol ;), but sometimes I get so overjoyed by the luck I am allowed to experience, that I actually start laughing like a Madman, barely being able to grasp the scope of the awesomeness of my existence, and I want to sing and dance in the narrow streets of my beloved Amsterdam. Instead I usually just ride my bike reallyreally fast, with a face that nearly pops open at the seams from the wide grin covering 98% of my egg-shaped head, as I am not a very skilled Singer or Dancer, so if you see a guy on his bike, going by with the speed of light and a retarded, oversized smile plastered all over his face, you've probably witnessed this wicked Reflectah having another extra-special day, and you might want to move to the side of the road, to avoid spoiling it for both of us by getting hit and killed by my ruthless bike, lol ;-D

Have a good start into the new week!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment