Wednesday 30 November 2011

...Sexy For...

Unedited shot of my legs reflected in a puddle. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone.

Strange but true, yesterday I was told that I am not allowed to come to work in short pants anymore, not by one, not by two, but by three different managers, it seems that they don't have any real work to do, so they spend their days staring at the legs of their colleagues, and if anybody has sexier legs than they do, they'll ban them from being displayed, or at least I imagine this must be how they came up with this idea. Yes, I do know that it's December now, and yes, I do understand that most people are cold, I can see them wearing their Winter gear and still they're freezing, but why do I have to be forced to adhere to the same girlieman'ish standards?

I can't help it that I'm a real dude, who can stand in the wind wearing only his shorts and shirt, laughing at those pussies! The reason I was given for this weird request was that we're allowed to wear shorts in the office when it's warm outside, but now it's not warm anymore, so I'll have to cover my legs...am I the only one who thinks that these Mofos need to find some serious tasks to take care of, and let me be as cool and free as I want to? Of course this has a lot to do with the new guy at the top, I've mentioned already that he is trying to overcome his own insecurity by making everybody look like they went to the same Elite-university that he visited, probably because he's tired of being the only wanker who walks around looking like his mum still picks out his clothes, lol :D

Anway, I apologize to all my female and gay colleagues, who always seemed to enjoy looking at my legs, that I had to bow to the powers that be, I'm so sorry, but luckily it's almost Spring again, so expect these babies back on display very soon, hahaha :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment