Tuesday 29 November 2011

This...


This..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


The title of today's post is "This Was 2011", even though the year isn't over yet, and I've only done this because I don't want to be the last one who summarizes his year and looks back at the events that graced my life in the mostly awesome, pretty splendid 2011, I mean, it just seems that the year-reviews start earlier and earlier each time around, just like the Christmas decoration gets put up in the shops and streets earlier each season, probably causing us to start celebrating the X-mas time as of Mid-Summer soon. So yeah, I'd rather be too early than too late in saying: 2011 was great, many good things and a few bad things happened to me, but I will always fondly remember it as one of my favorite years of this Millennium, possibly of my whole life. I hope the same goes for you, and that your, and my 2012 will be even better :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment