Saturday 19 November 2011

The Tiny...

Slightly edited shot of the 'Bike Babe' in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some fiddling with the contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's weekend again, the sun is shining, and to show you my appreciation for this lovely day, here are some tiny puddle reflections of the 'Bike Babe', that so many of my viewers seemed to like as much as I do. I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend, I am kind of away for a couple of days, even though I'm not...doesn't make any sense, I know, but that's just me, sometimes I don't even know what I want to say myself, so don't listen to me, just watch that tiny puddle bubble butt doing its thing, lol :D

Enjoy the weekend, be good, behave....not! :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment