Tuesday 8 November 2011

...Traffic

Unedited shot of a foggy morning in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app, while I was biking. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last week I shot some pictures while I was biking to work, and amazingly, they turned out kinda cool...if you're wondering why I say amazingly, because I am a very experience Bike-shooter and have posted pleeenty of photos and movies while riding my steel horse in the past, I should add that I took them with my mobile, while biking, in the dark, on a foggy day, on a small bike-path, with traffic coming my way, that's why. I know that it's not the best quality, but this is a bit like giving a gift to somebody, it's the thought that counts, lol. I was told by a friend that my photos are a bit boring and that I'm always shooting the same kind of pictures, and that I am not developing my style, an argument I don't really agree with, but that I am using as an excuse to bore you with these lame, regular, non-reflected shots, happy now?! Just kidding, like I told that friend, constructive criticism and feedback is always more than welcome, I might not act on it, but it's always good to get a 2nd opinion on my activities, so thank you for that my mysterious, unnamed friend, much appreciated :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment