Saturday 26 November 2011

...Weekend...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I went to the city center to shoot some wicked reflections, and there were puddles everywhere, I really had a hard time deciding where to point my camera, and ended up with a bunch of photos of places that I've taken billions and billions of pictures of in the past already, sigh. I don't know what it is about certain streets and buildings that makes them so appealing, maybe it's because they're just oh so pretty, maybe it's because they're en route to the downtown area, or maybe it's just pure laziness on my part. I do hope that you like them anyway, and I that you are not too bored by having to look at them, lol :D

Enjoy the weekend, have a wonderful time :)


P.s.: The Van Gogh museum is currently running a photo contest, and of course I have submitted some of my Amsterdam photos. I would really appreciate it if you could support my quest for winning the main price (a Canon EOS D600), by clicking on the links below, and hitting the 'Tweet' and 'Like' button. This campaign is part of the official "AmsterSam World Domination Plan", and I will fondly remember your assistance in executing it, thank you very much... and remember, you're with us, or you're against us, lol :D

Yellow Bike Reflection
Downtown Crowd
Biker Boys



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment