Friday 2 December 2011

...Season...

Unedited shot of Christmas lights in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's dark outside most of the time now, Christmas is just a few weeks away, and like every year the best city in the world is covered with lights, adding a lovely romantic vibe to the views and vistas, making Amsterdam look even prettier than it usually does. I'm a total sucker for this special season, and I can never get enough of wandering around, soaking up the atmosphere, it makes me feel like a kid again, eagerly awaiting Christmas Eve and the Gift-unwrapping, the delicious food and the good mood that most people are enjoying...sometimes I wish Christmas was every month, lol. I hope that you are also catching a whiff of this special flavor and that you will get lots of cool presents while spending a splendid time with your loved ones in the weeks to come. Enjoy, take care but take it easy :)

Thank God it's Friday!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment