Saturday 10 December 2011

Wicked...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The last days were perfect for shooting wicked reflections, lots of rain, some sunshine and plenty of people in the streets, all the ingredients for a nice puddle picture pie, the only problem is that it gets dark so early, forcing me to rush through my usual weekend routine of getting up late, drinking 100000000 coffees, lazily showering and getting dressed, putting on my Wicked Reflectah costume including the cape and boots, checking Flickr and Facebook for the 3006453rd time for updates, having another 25 coffees, smoking a fag, checking Facebook while having another coffee, chatting with some friends, watching some Internet Pr0n reading the news sites, and finally getting ready to go outside to shoot some puddles, but not before having had another 8 coffees and checking Facebook once again for updates. But now I'm really leaving, just one last quick peek at Flickr to see if anything happened in the last 3 minutes, and then I'll go, I promise...maybe one last look at Facebook as well, and another fast coffee, and then I'll reallyreally go...

Enjoy the weekend, have a wonderful time :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment