Monday 16 January 2012

AmsterSam...

Slightly edited shot of a biker in Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some playing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Sometimes when I'm in the streets of the best city in the world shooting puddles, occasionally I'll stumble onto a wet spot that offers such pretty, perfect reflected views, that I can't stop taking the same pictures over and over again, and I am seriously wondering why some random part of my brain thought it would be a good idea to spend considerable parts of my spare time searching for, and hunching over dirty spots of rain water, I mean, seriously! I love the outcome, and I won't stop, but why can't I be wicked at shooting portraits, or anything else that doesn't require me to make myself look like a drunk, a fool, or a retard in public...oh well, anything for art they say, and I guess this is just my little part to chip in, at least I don't have to be naked or covered in hot chocolate or something to shoot my puddle pictures, now that would look stoopid, lol :)

Almost weekend!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment