Saturday 21 January 2012

...Weather

Slightly edited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've spoiled myself again this week by taking Thursday off, together with my usual free Friday, this makes for a nice, looong weekend, giving me some time to rest&relax from all the challenges life is throwing my way, nothing spectacular, just the usual riff-raff of little issues mixed with little joys and pleasant surprises. The timing for free days is excellent too, there's some wicked wild storm blowing around the houses in the best city in the world for days now, combined with tons of rain pouring down, so I'm extra-happy that I can stay inside and watch the madness from my big living-room window, lucky me. Unfortunately I'll have to nip out later to run some errands, I hope I won't get blown away with my bike :)

Enjoy the weekend, have a great time :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment