Sunday 15 January 2012

Wet...


Wet..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Oh what a wonderful, perfect weekend this is, it started Thursday and unfortunately ends today, but I really enjoyed it to the max, I've met nice people, had great chats with friends, spend lots of time on the Interwebs and in real life having a fun time, took plenty of wicked reflection pictures, and I'm a bit sad that it's all over again tomorrow, and we all have to go back to work. Actually, I might be able to skip that, I've played the lottery but didn't check yet if I won in the drawing last night, I might be a freakin' Billionaire already and simply not know it...I'm going to have a look at their site now for the numbers, wish me luck...and if you don't hear from me anymore, I won and am now living on some tropical island, hahaha :D

I've made a movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment