Sunday 18 March 2012

...Amsterdam

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I'm not feeling so hot, I think I'm getting sick from all the stress I'm experiencing lately, I know that my body tends to do that, in the interest of self-preservation, it will shut down after prolonged periods of excessive working and not taking any time to rest and relax, but at the moment there is nothing I can do about it except ordering my sinuses to clear up, my itchy throat to get smooth and usable again by spooning liters of Honey into it, and my hurting head to stop throbbing by offering it various pills and powders that don't seem to have any effect. This morning I woke up feeling like some big animal has been chewing on my body all night long, my eyes hurt and I can't even imagine doing anything today besides doing nothing, hoping that this will get me ready to face another harsh, intense day at the office tomorrow, what a life! And I know, it could be much worse, so I'm trying to cheer myself up and set my mind to a healing state that will allow me to feel human again, possibly later today already, the mind is a powerful thing after all, wish me luck, feel free to bring me chicken-soup and pet my head, I like that, thank you very much :)


I've made a movie of the people in this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment