Thursday 22 March 2012

...Amsterdam

Random shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Amsterdam, the best city in the world. Even when I don't like you sometimes, I still love you and I will never leave you. I don't know how you do it, but you've put some kind of spell on me, and every other city looks boring compared to you. You provide us with many wicked things to make our live inside of you more interesting, you supply us with plenty of pretty girls on bikes and sometimes even a sunny day, you are colorful and beautiful, you are dark, gray and harsh, you are a kid in the park on the first day of Spring, you are a drunken tourist stumbling through the back alleys of the Red Light Districs, you are rich, you are poor, you are confusing and exciting, you are so many things and still you're just good old Amsterdam, the best city in the world, and I love you...hugs&kisses, Sam :)


Thank God it's Friday!!!!!!

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment