Tuesday 20 March 2012

Bikes


Bikes, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of bikers in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.


It's Spring and everybody is back on their bikes, even those of us who prefer other means of transportation during the cold/icy/slippery season, so the bike paths and narrow streets are filled with steel horses swooshing off in all directions again, a wonderful madness to look at!. It always seems that we're all going to crash into each other or the cars, buses and trams interfering with our travels, and explode into a giant fierce fireball, but I can assure you, it's all perfectly safe, on those really rare occasions where I see people actually getting involved in crashes, in 99% of all cases we just rearrange the parts of our bikes that got twisted or turned, hop back on and keep cruising, luckily :)

I've made a movie of the biking people too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment