Tuesday 6 March 2012

...Good Bye

Random bike-by sunset shot of the Westerpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Just when the days are getting longer, and Spring is slowly taking over, my working hours changed, so now I am working until 6, which I already hate, but in May it's going to be until 9 in the evening, and also Saturdays, terminating any chance for a social life or some sunshine. Of course the person who thought this awesome schedule up is coming in at 9 in the morning and goes home at 5:30'ish, near perfect times if you have to slave away for others. Am I upset? You bet! Do I want to punch somebody and quit my job? Hell yeah! Will I do that? Probably not, I need the money, so for now I'll have to choke on my anger and try to think of a solution...work sucks so much!! F U Capitalism!!!! And F U Lottery tickets, for never making me check the right numbers for the Jackpot!!!!! Aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh.........f**k, f**k, f**k!!!!!! Sam is not happy :((



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment