Thursday 8 March 2012

One...


One..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of a boat frozen in the ice covering the Amstel in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Sometimes I'm not sure if I just imagined this wicked Winter Wonderland that our beloved hometown turned into one month ago, but then I look at the pictures and movies that I've made of the beautiful scenes, and I fondly remember the vibe that was all around, everybody seemed to be 12 years old again and all we cared about was to spend as much time as possible on the frozen canals. Now the rain season started and everything it gray and wet, not so nice, but Spring is just a couple more weeks away, and then surely everything is going to be alright :)

Thank God it's Friday!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment