Wednesday 21 March 2012

...Reflected

Unedited shot of the Magna Plaza in Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've mentioned it already a few times, in the last months I had to work a lot more than usual, and I barely have time to take any pictures, but luckily some of the prettiest buildings in Amsterdam are located along my way to work, so I sometimes quickly hop off my bike, take a few snaps and share them with the Interwebs. Of course it's not the same. I really miss spending my Fridays out in the streets, hunting puddles and people with my trigger-happy camera, enjoying the rest and relaxation, the feeling of freedom that you just can't buy for the little extra money I get for all that extra work :)

Have a great day, almost weekend!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment