Tuesday 3 April 2012

Curiosity Killed The Cat

Selfreflection on the window of a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Sometimes, or rather very often, when I shoot a (self) reflection picture, those around me have a hard time managing their curiousity, they shuffle their feet, they pretend they're doing something meaningful or looking at something completely different, but in reality all they want to do is to come over to me and check out exactly what I am doing. This canny curiousity can not just have a negative effect on you if you are a cat, but you might end up in the picture with me, your nosiness on display for all the world to see, lol :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment