Saturday 21 April 2012

...Downtown...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

In the last week I've finally managed to take some wicked reflection pictures again, for weeks and weeks I did not find the time, energy and perfect puddle conditions to do so, and it did not feel good having to pass by any wet spot I've encountered without shooting it, due to time-restrictions and a very stressful work-situation. Luckily there was the Easter weekend, that gave me an extra day to get things done, and I am still enjoying the benefits of those valuable, additional 24 hours of time at my disposition. Just another couple of weeks and I should be able to go back to my 4 day week at the office, that will allow me to dedicate 3 days each week to my pictures and movies, and I am so looking forward to focusing on being the wicked Reflectah again, instead of having to waste all my waking hours to make some faceless CEO rich who resides in some city far away, it just doesn't seem right...earn your own fortune faceless CEO, and let me be, hahaha :D

Have a wicked weekend :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment