Sunday 1 April 2012

From Holland With Love

The morning sun rising in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Amsterdam is not just the best, it's also the most beautiful city in the world, there is just nothing as pretty as watching the sun rise over our hometown, creating magical moments filled with unreal light and a wonderful atmosphere that makes everybody and everything feel special and peaceful. I often wish that I could just sit somewhere and fully appreciate the awesomeness of those moments, but they usually occur while I am on my way to work, so all I can do is snap a quick shot like this one, and try to appreciate it in retrospect, in a digital form :)

Have a relaxed Sunday!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment