Sunday 22 April 2012

..Out


..Out, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss E in Amsterdam yesterday. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Yesterday I went to the city center to do some serious shopping, when I was done I was packed like a camel with shoeboxes and bags, so the natural thing to do next was to have my good friend, the lovely Miss E, call me and meet up for a relaxing coffee to celebrate my successful purchases. We had just sat down when the sun decided to honor us with a visit, and we spend some quality time hanging out in the warm glow of a perfect Spring day, gossiping about the tourists around us, discussing our plans for the time to come and other mindless chatter that helped us to ease away another lovely day in the best city in the world with lightness in our hearts and greatness on our minds...thank you Miss E, that was exactly what I needed :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment