Monday 16 April 2012

Puddle...

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Privacy is a valuable commodity these days, even though most of us don't seem to pay much attention or thought to the information we share about ourselves online (Facebook!!!), but I personally am very aware of the issues associated with this topic, so I have started a 'Puddle People Privacy Protection Program', it's called 'P5' and it allows people who were unfortunate enough to walk into my wicked puddle shots without knowing and wanting to do so, to submit an online form requesting their faces to be made unrecognizable, not unlike the similar service for Google Streetview. My team of highly skilled Helper-Monkeys then throws a digital blanket over the images before publishing them on the Interwebs, resulting in images like those I've posted today, clearly a win-win situation, art for the masses, privacy for the poor puddle people :D




I've made a movie of the people in this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment