Sunday 15 April 2012

Time...


Time..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam yesterday, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Since I am also working Fridays, my usual day off, for almost 3 months now, I am also making extra money, which in itself is nice, but I've realized that I don't get a chance to spend that hard-earned cash, because the little free time I have is filled with desperate attempts to get all those things sorted out that need sorting out, like doing the groceries and laundry, cleaning the house, shooting wicked puddle pictures, flirting with the pretty girls of the best city in the world, whispering soothing words into the ears of my bike when a thunderstorm passes by in the sky, and manymanymany other urgent issues that need to be prioritized, addressed and resolved, phew! What I'm trying to say is, my current situation is proof that Time is Money, but Money is not Time, lol :D

I've made a movie of the people in this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment