Thursday 10 May 2012

...God It's...

Slightly edited shot of girls in Downtown in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

It's Friday, the best day of the working week, yay! This will be one of the last Fridays I'll have to work, as of the week after next, I should be able to return to my 4-day schedule, so that I can finallyfinally focus on my photos and movies again, a pleasurable past-time that I had to massively neglect since the beginning of this year, because my day-job required me to invest a lot more of my valuable time into making some loaded Moneymasters on some other continent even richer, while giving up big chunks of my own life to do so. I am soooooo looking forward to having time again to do things I really care about, all I need now is some rain and a bit of sunshine, and we're good to go :)

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment