Saturday 19 May 2012

...Here I...

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss A in my living room in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Oh my, what a crappy week this was, sooo much work, such a horrible full-time schedule filled with evening-shifts, and so many retarded Office-politics moments, I'm really glad it's over, pheeew! But I'm not the only one working hard, the lovely Miss A is a student, and looking at her workload and the constant effort it takes to keep make up with the very high demands of her studies, I'm almost glad that I'm just an office-slave, and not in school anymore. Luckily Miss A likes a good challenge, as she's proven in the past by running up walls, walking across Spain and on frozen canals, and biking through various European countries in one day, repeatedly...OK, that last one, I did with her, but I silently started weeping to myself after 150 kilometers in the saddle, while she was plowing across the concrete street as if she had just woken up from a relaxing nap, lol :D

Have a nice weekend!

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment