Tuesday 22 May 2012

...Of A...

Shot of the lovely Miss A, learning in my living room in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.


Last year the lovely Miss A, who likes a good challenge, decided to become a Student, a very good decision, as learning helps us to grow our brains, and prepares us for a responsible position in society where we can help to make this world a better place, while securing a reasonable salary, an excellent combination. Unfortunately Miss A picked one of the few studies where it is actually required of the students to spend every waking hour reading, studying and avoiding anything that does not contribute to the overall success of their courses, resulting in fewer opportunities for her to spend quality time with her friends, like myself, so when I do get a rare chance to meet and shoot her, I usually won't stop until I run out of bullets, distracting Miss A from her studies, causing her to spend even more time with her books, and even less with friends...a vicious cycle, and the only way out, is for her to study even harder to make up for the wasted hours. Good luck Miss A, I know you can do it :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment