Wednesday 9 May 2012

...People

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

A big disadvantage of taking puddle pictures is that I can't really see what's going on around me, because I'm staring at the ground through the screen of my camera, often blinded by the sun, and I only notice pretty girls passing by when I'm back home, looking at the pictures on my PC. This means that I'm missing out on plenty of chances to engage a lovely lady in an interesting conversation revolving around the fact that I'm not a madman, but an internationally acclaimed photographer, who is famous for hunching over wet spots, not because he hears voices out of them, but because there's a whole other world hiding in them...the puddles, not the pretty ladies...or wait, actually, in them too, lol :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment