Friday 8 June 2012

Let The...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam during the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Taken with my Sony HX1.

It's on!! Today the UEFA Euro 2012 starts with the opening match between Poland and Greece, an event we've all been looking forward to for 2 years. I'm sure we all still vividly remember the thrilling, exciting and disappointing final match against Spain in the World Cup 2010...not that I want to bring back bad memories, I'm just saying, you might remember this, I know I do, as I witnessed the sad developments leading to us NOT being the European Champion together with 120 000 other orange people on the Museumplein back then. This time, it's for real, you better get yourself some colored gear already, FTW :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment