Monday 11 June 2012

...Puddle...

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

With this year being an exceptionally rainy one, you'd think that I'm having a ball shooting all those puddles, but sadly that is not the case, you see, for me to be able to take a wicked reflection photo it takes a lot more then just some wet spot, there are many interdepending factors involved, from light and shadow to angles and puddle depth, surface-consistency and dirt-layer thickness, but all this sleazy weather is offering me is wetness, no lights, no camera, no action, just filthy gray skies and misery...makes me want to drown my camera in a puddle, but yeah, I gotta keep keepin' on, so look out for me, lurking in the mean streets of the best city in the world, waiting for that perfect moment to shoot a fancy photo like the ones I've posted today, hehehe :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment