Monday 18 June 2012

...Reflectah

Slightly edited selfreflection on my sunglasses in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I like sunny days, I think most of us do, but unlike most of us, I don't really like staying in the direct sunlight, I prefer a shady spot from where I can see the fearless sunbathers, offering their medium-rare bodies to the yellow, burning Overlord in the sky, that lately only graces us so seldom with its presence, and I think to myself 'Hmmm, I wonder if those people are made out of Teflon', because I could never do that, even if it wasn't seriously bad for your health, I just overheat too easily. So if you see a bald dude sitting in the shadow, smiling at you while sipping on his cold drink, that's probably me, studying your molecular structur for any visible traces of (C2F4)n (yes, that's the molecular formula of Teflon, hehe) shining through your skin-layers...or you're just a hot chick and I'm checking you out...sorry about that, lol ;D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment