Friday 29 June 2012

...The Shady...

Slightly edited shot of my shadow in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Being a wicked Reflectah can be rather challenging at times, the most beautiful reflections and shadows often hide in plain sight, forcing me to assume funny-looking positions in public while being surrounded by hundreds of staring, curious tourists and locals alike, only to get a couple of Interwebs-worthy shots, and I can tell you, if I wasn't such a selfconfident guy, I might have given up on this very small and lovely but lonely niche inside the heart of photography a long time ago...all I want is to take some nice pictures, nobody has ever warned me that this would entail crouching next to wet spots on major traffic ways, or bending up-, down-, or sideways to capture that one shadow snap that would fulfill that glowing desire inside my heart to take the perfect picture, what a Scam, lol :D

Thank God it's Friday! Too bad I'll have to work today and tomorrow! Arrggghhhh!!!

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment