Sunday 10 June 2012

...Summer

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss S chilling in the Oosterpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

Oh man, this year seriously sucks, weatherwise, it just won't get warm and it won't stop raining, this is really starting to get to me, I need some sunshine, dammit! We've completely skipped Spring this year, and the way things are looking, Summer won't be worth mentioning either, so we've basically had almost a whole freakin' year of Autumn and Winter now, except for the occasional sunny day here and there. There are no words that can describe how horrible this makes me feel, I think a small part of my soul just died, sigh...keep your fingers crossed that we'll get at least a few more of those rare sunny days before the official Fall season starts again, thank you :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment