Tuesday 24 July 2012

...Biker

Unedited shot of girl on her bike reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

There's just something royal about a girl on a bike, it looks sporty, it looks sexy and it looks healthy too, and going by the views and reactions my bike girl pictures usually get, I'm clearly not the only one who thinks so, hehe. Taking pictures of a girl with her bike reflected in a puddle makes it even more attractive to look at, at least for me personally, I hope you like this wicked view as much as I do :)

I've also made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, please take the time to watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment