Sunday 1 July 2012

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Shot of an Angel in the sky of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I don't know about you, but sometimes I have this feeling that a Guardian Angel is watching over me, making sure that nothing too serious happens to me, and that I'll make it through this exciting, dramatic, thrilling and happy adventure called Life without too much physical or mental damage, until that one day, when I'll make that final ride down the endless bike-path leading towards the fenced-off, designated Biker area of the wicked wonderful eternal Heaven that hopefully awaits all of us at the end of the journey :)

Have a good start into the new week, take it easy :)

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment