Thursday 19 July 2012

...Last...

Shot of a Dancer at the Roots Festival in the Oosterpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

OK, OK, these are the last pictures of the Bassculture Foundation stage at the Roots Festival in the Oosterpark I'm going to post, I promise! I know it's not my usual reflection stuff, and I know that I've bored most of you to death already with my ongoing Roots Festival Series, but it seems that somehow the drums of this marvelous performance have hypnotized me into dumping every single pictures I took of this wicked Dancer online, I can't help it, it's not like I WANT to post more and more and more photos of an exotic lady shaking her hips, while she's wearing a practically non-existent Flower-Power Bikini, lol :D

To make up for this, I've also uploaded some movies of her performance, check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment