Thursday 5 July 2012

Thank...

Shot of girls in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

It's Friday, thank God, what a weird, wicked week is has been! I want to thank those of you who reminded me that the small, petty minds that surround me in certain situations, are something I need to stay away from as far as possible, before they infect me with their terrible way of looking at life, focusing on numbers and the greed for ever more money, instead of people and their needs. You are sad little people and you know it, you will forever be caught in your little world that consists of ignorance and fear, and I hope you make lots of money, so that at least you can lie to yourself and pretend that you are happy because you can buy more material things, hahaha :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment