Tuesday 17 July 2012

...Wicked...

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

When I'm in the city shooting wicked reflections, to those walking by it looks as if I'm taking pictures of the ground, which would be really stoopid, while in reality I am peeking at them, inside another, hidden world through my beloved puddles, and because those walking by always try to figure out just what the hell I am doing, they usually look into the wetness, giving the impression that they are looking at me sitting behind my little wicked window into another Universe, creating a perfect picture. This is called Teamwork, hehehe :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment