Monday 28 January 2013

...Doodler

Shot of a doodle I did in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app :)

It's Monday, the sun is shining, all the snow has disappeared over night and I've got nothing better to do than to share some doodles with you. I used to draw a lot before I became more interested in taking photos, but lately, inspiried by my frequent visits to the ASA gallery and the cool people I've met there in the last months, I've picked up a pen more often again and re-discovered the joy of mindless doodling on a random surface. Sometimes I think I'm full of creative juice that just needs to be released in whatever way it can squeeze itself out of my brain through my hands, lol :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment