Tuesday 29 January 2013

...Me By

Slightly edited puddle reflection of a biker in Amsterdam. Taken with a Canon 1100D. No editing besides some added contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


I had to borrow a camera from a friend, as my Sony HX1 is being send back and forth between Sony and the shop where I bought it, due to some seemingly unfixable issue with the lens. I am not used to 'real' cameras, so I'm having a bit of a hard time achieving the results I'm aiming for, but I won't give up, there's got to be a way to take proper reflection pictures with equipment that was made for 'real' photographers, lol :D

And oh yeah, Sony, I am not too impressed with your support services, if it takes you over 4 months to offer your customers an actual solution for their issues with your products, it's called a 'Fail', not a service!!! I am reserving the right to utterly and extensively name and shame you on them Interwebs if you don't come back with a satisfactory resolution some time soon! Last warning...I have a lot of friends who wouldn't mind trashing you a bit on your own Facebook page, AND a big brother who might just come and punch you in the eye if you leave me cam-less any longer!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment