Saturday 12 January 2013

...Smile

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss V, reflected in a puddle in the Vondelpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

As you might know, I'm a big fan of girls, in my humble opinion they are the beautiful, adorable and inspiring better part of humanity (nothing wrong with guys, I am one myself, but we just don't have that certain je ne sais quoi :) and I could spend whole days just admiring them, too bad that it is not a paid profession to do so, I'd be a freakin' Pro, haha! The lovely Miss V was nice enough to pose for me at a wet spot in the Vondelpark while she was enjoying the warm sunshine caressing her pretty face, thank you Miss V, I feel honored and delighted to have shot you in a puddle :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment