Friday 18 January 2013

...ster...

Unedited shot of the giant 'I Amsterdam' letters at the Rijksmuseum, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's Friday. It's another icecold day in the best city in the world. I am looking out of my window and I see a frozen world, a world that makes me want to curl up on a fluffy rug by the fireplace (that I don't have) and drink hot chocolate, while reading a good book and playing with the cat (that I also don't have). I really think we humans need to figure out how to hibernate through the Winter season, it just seems unnatural to bike over layers of ice, even though it's fun, so I've decided to hire a bunch of mad scientist to invent a way to make it happen, all I need is the money to pay them and the equipment they'll require to come up with a solution. If you would like to support this noble cause, please send some cash, I'll make sure it gets only used to further our common goal and I promise that I'll try very hard not to spend it on fun things in the weekend, Pinkie swear, lol :D

If we can't hibernate, at least I want every Winter day to look like this :)


Thank God it's Friday! Have a wicked weekend :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment