Monday 11 February 2013

...With...

Slightly edited shot of a biker reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with a borrowed Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


This weekend was very Winter'ish, lots and lots of snow, ice and cold winds, but instead of hibernating in front of the heating, like other animals do, I went outside with a camera and shot some bikers. I can tell you, they were MAD at me, biking under these conditions is hard enough as it is, what with all the ice and stuff, but having an Idiot like myself blast you out of your saddle and into a puddle is NO fun at all! I apologized to the victims of my cam-trigger happiness and helped them back on their bikes once I was done with them, screaming "Anything for art!!!" after them as they tried to hurry away as quickly as they could...tststs, when will people understand that pretty pictures on the Interwebs are at least as important as their personal well-being, haha :D

Have a great start into the new week, almost weekend!




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment