Wednesday 6 March 2013

...Of...

Unedited puddle reflection in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Lately I am trying to shoot more 'regular' pictures, because my friends keep telling me that as wicked as my reflections may be, sometimes people want to see other, less confusing stuff, so I happily obliged, posting photos of the sunshine, the people, the bikes and all those other lovely things that make Amsterdam such a cool city, but secretly, when nobody was watching, I squeezed some puddle pictures into the sequence, please don't tell my friends, they might dunk my head into the nearest puddle, hahaha :D


I made a movie of this lovely puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)


Puddle movie



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment