Wednesday 30 October 2013

...Of Sin...

Unedited water reflection of Amsterdam by night. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Usually I shoot my wicked reflections by daylight, but sometimes I get caught up in those dark hours that are a very special time in our lovely hometown Amsterdam, and I have to say, every now and then it can be very refreshing, interesting and educative to spend some time in the wicked, dark underbelly of our very own Sin City, something we locals don't do very often, we usually leave all the sleaze and scandalous things for our visitors...oh Amsterdam, you lovely old lady with your dazzling colors and your blinding lights, luring us into your dark, sticky corners and back-alleys :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment