Tuesday 22 October 2013

...Paintings

Shot of my first Light Painting session in Amsterdam. Taken with a Canon 400D. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Last year I've met the awesome Light Painter Vincent Bruno and got a first idea of how wicked and cool his work is, now we have our own Master of LP in Amsterdam, the cool Tim van Vliet, I am lucky and happy to call them both my friends. Tim was having a Light Painting session in the Westerpark this week, so I grabbed my cam and gave it a try myself...I know, it looks nothing like the wicked stuff these guys create, but it was a lot of fun anyway, thanks for the inspiration and for sharing some tips and tricks with me Vincent and Tim :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment