Tuesday 10 December 2013

...Go


...Go, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited puddle reflection of Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


This time of the year is perfect for shooting wicked reflections, it rains almost every day and when/if the sun comes out, it adds some lovely rays of lights to the wet landscape, allowing me to take the kind of pictures that I personally like a lot, but still I am eagerly awaiting the Spring season, there is just nothing like the first time you go to the park to chill out between the birds, bees and flowers after a harsh, long Winter...just a few more months and the cycle of life will start again, see you in the Vondelpark :)

If you get a chance, go and visit my Solo Expo at the cafe 'Van de Buurt' in the west of Amsterdam :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment