Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wicked...

Unedited water reflection. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


As much as I love my hometown Amsterdam, every now and then I have to leave for a couple of days, because being here is an intense, beautiful, challenging and wicked experience that sometimes requires me to step out of my life, go away and come back after a little while. This helps me to see the city with new eyes and a new sense of appreciation, a rather simple yet effective way of rejuvenating the love-love relationship me and A-town have...now I'm back after a long weekend in another country, where luckily they have puddles as well...it's not Amsterdam, but I hope you like them anyway :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment