Friday 14 February 2014

My...


My..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of buildings reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


If you know me, you know I lovelovelove shooting wicked reflection pictures, and when I'm out there with my cam hunting puddles, it never ceases to amaze me that I am one of the chosen few who notice this secret world living inside the wet spots in the streets...I think people need to take more time to realize what a wicked, wonderful and beautiful planet we're living on...the next time you see a puddle, think about me and take a closer look at it, you might discover a hidden world that has always been there and that you probably knew when you were a kid splashing around in the rain :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment