Tuesday 25 March 2014

...Puddle...

Unedited water reflection of bikers in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


I love bikes and I love shooting wicked reflections, so whenever I get a chance to combine those two things into one picture, it fills my heart with joy and childish excitement, I'm not sure if anybody who does not live inside my head can understand that, but for me it is the pinnacle of happiness, entertainment and a good vibe, all rolled into one ecstatic state of being that is much like a drug, I need to do it over and over again or I'll feel bad...it's much cheaper than using actual drugs, and much more fun too though :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment